Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my blogging (cough twice cough weekly)… I just have so much to keep up with….
So here are 5 things that are just going on in my head…. A little journaling about them…
1. Erin Condren Design Planners. I WANT THEM ALL!! Why do I want them all? I haven’t kept up with a planner since high school and certainly with my time management problem won’t be able to now. But I still want one. They look so pretty. They are clean, neat and can organize my life right? Plus I can get goodies if I order before the end of the month. Oh and a coupon… Well let’s say that a $60 planner is not worth it right now but maybe a $50 one is? LOL… I just can’t decide. But if I get too much further into the year (2014), then it will definitely be a waste. I’ve already missed my opportunity to get the teacher planner because the school year is almost half way over. And to be honest, I probably would keep up with a Teacher Planner better than a Life Planner…. Click this link for $10 off your first Erin Condren Order: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/jenniferreynolds0124
2. Project Life by Becky Higgins. I want to do this. I have wanted to do this for a while now. I just cannot get it together and I would need space to do it in. (Let’s not mention my front room- the office— looks like a librarians nightmare) I need to hire someone to clean out my office before I can even think about beginning a project that would take up space (yes, I spread out big time when I work on crafts). And I cannot just take over the kitchen table anymore, now that we have a baby. So I will continue to think about this one as I peruse blogs and pinterest posts about this wonderful IDEA that catalogs all our family memories and milestones. This probably would be well worth it since we do have a baby and she will be turning 1 in just a few months… But justification of the money and time and space.. Ahhhh… Any suggestions would be welcome. (My goal this year was to be FRUGAL!) http://beckyhiggins.com
3. Honest Company. I am trying to change the products we use over to more natural ones. I have yet to find a good deodorant, good shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and face wash. I like aveda products but one look at their ingredients list and you can totally tell that it is not all natural. We are already using the Honest Co. diapers, wipes, and baby products on our little bundle of sweetness…. We love all the products so far. Every single one of them. We were planning on using cloth diapers (and I still have a ton of stuff to use them) but she leaked so much in all the brands that I decided it wasn’t worth the time washing. If you want to give them a try- here is the link. You won’t be disappointed with their diapers. Our little baby has only had diaper rash once in 8 months and it was not because of the diapers (new food was the cause) and we love that there are no chemicals touching her skin. http://honest.com/accept_invitation/414478
4. Team Beachbody. Yes. I actually order Shakeology. And I like it. I love it. It’s the Chocolate Vegan type. I’m planning on switching over to the new Tropical Strawberry Vegan flavor. I love that they have vegan options. It makes my meals easier to plan. I also want to start up doing the T25 and or P90x again. I like Tony Horton the best out of their TBB trainers. He seems to be the only one that really pushes me and I like his style (well personality). http://www.shakeology.com/shake-flavors#tropical-strawberry-vegan
5. I got a new car… It is super economical and super cheap. I told you we were going FRUGAL right? Well it is the first time I’ve ever had to pay for a car. I’ve had my high school graduation present (my Ford Escape) for about 12 years. It was time for a new vehicle.
6. I’m trying out face masks and products (ignore the natural products here) because I need to look younger like NOW… I’m turing 30 in a few days and I want that youthful glow back. So funny. We spend our teens trying to get rid of the ‘glow’ (oil) and then in the late 20’s and 30’s we spend mucho money trying to get the ‘glow’ back by putting oils on our face… Hahaha.
7. Well the baby is trying to walk. And she has 4 teeth all busting through the top at the same time. They are all out of order and so crazy looking. I just feel bad for her. I know it must be awful painful.
8. And lastly, what else is on my mind… well Work. I have been trying to think of ways to motivate and teach these topics to a group of students that have gaps in education (due to years of being “passed along”)… That’s all I’m going to say about that. I love my job and the students. I am just stressed.. that’s all.